On Monday I started the 11 Day Anxiety Challenge. Wednesday’s task was to find five things you are grateful for. Here are my five things:
- My family – My husband and sons mean everything to me.
- My house – I am so happy I am able to afford my home. I have worked very hard over the years to make it a lovely place to live.
- Exercise – I am very glad I am physically able to exercise since I have interstitial cystitis which is so debilitating for so many people.
- Ice skating – The reasons for being grateful for exercise hold true for ice skating with the additional thought of being able to do it at my age.
- Birds – Wednesday morning I heard them chirping and it was a beautiful sound.
What are some things you are grateful for? Please tell me below in the comments.