Weekly Update, Week 27

Once again, I apologize for the delay in posting this. Time got away from me and, before I knew it,  several days had passed. This is likely to be my last weekly update. Don’t get excited, it doesn’t mean I am completely finished with the manuscript. Rather, it means that I have realized that counting the number of hours I work every day and recording them on the NaNoWriMo site no longer works for me.

Abandoning that process  means I will not complete the original challenge I set for myself, which was to work 29,000 minutes or 483.33  hours from August to the end of April. As of last Friday, which was my last day of recording my hours worked, I had logged 421.28 hours.

I am still doing final edits and deciding about pictures. I am leaning towards not having any. It is costly to print pictures, particularly color. There is also the problem of getting permissions. Instead of putting a bunch of pictures in the book, i am thinking of having a display of them on my website.

After I finish the edits and decide about the pictures, I have to think about making the manuscript one file – either as a Word document or a PDF.